- 300-RWS25 (R1)
- 300-RWS25 (R2)
- 300-RWS40 (R1)
- 300-RWS40 (R2)
- 300-RWS80 (R1)
- 300-RWS80 (R2)
- 300-SRCS & 300-SDS5T
- 300-SSA11 & 300-SSA11X
- 300-SSA20 & 300-SSA20X
- 32A-40A AC Rev Contactor
- 32A-40A DC Rev Contactor
- 50A-80A AC or DC Rev Contactor
- 9A-25A AC Rev Contactor
- 9A-25A DC Rev Contactor
- Available in four frame sizes for devices rated from (AC-3) 9A-80A, directly interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- High fault short circuit current rating of 100kA@480V and 600V with Class J fuses.
- Integral auxiliary contacts, 3 power poles + 1 auxiliary, are standard on all c3 9A-25A contactors.
- Wide variety of AC and DC operating coils. Our 50A-80A DC operated devices feature electronic coil control.
- Power wiring modules provide reliable, rigid interconnections between the forward and reverse contactors.
- Single, side mounted electrical and mechanical or mechanical only interlock will not increase the depth of the contactor and does not prevent front mounted auxiliary contacts from being added.
- Contactors are secured together with a dovetail bracket that installs from the bottom of the contactor so it can’t fall out when it is installed on a DIN rail or panel.
- Modular design allows easy installation of Series 320 Overload Relays and Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breakers and accessories.