- Factory assembly of a Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breaker, Series 300 Contactor, trip indicating auxiliary and line side terminal barrier accessories provides the convenience of a single catalog number and shorter control panel bill of material.
- Listed as a UL 60947-4-1A Type E self-protected combination Manual Motor Controller for circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@460V.
- A Type E self-protected combination motor controller integrates protective functions into a single unit suitable for use in circuits delivering up to 50kA@480V.
- Type E devices provide motor disconnecting means, branch short circuit and ground fault protection, motor control and motor overload protection, reducing size and eliminating upstream fuses or circuit breakers for a motor circuit.
- Trip Class 10 overload protection.
- Integral right side mounted auxiliary contacts, 3 power poles + 1 auxiliary, are standard on all c3 non-reversing contactors.
- Full load current adjustment ratio enables overload relay to be set to exact FLA of motor. Provides phase protection for the motor against overload currents.
- The contactor and motor protection circuit breaker are assembled with a link module, enabling the starter to be installed on a single 35mm DIN rail.