- Our Series E630 comes pre-assembled with our Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breaker, Series 300 Contactor, trip indicating auxiliary and line side terminal barrier accessories, and 22mm IEC pilot devices all within the protection of our durable polycarbonate enclosure.
- Listed as a UL 60947-4-1A Type E self-protected Combination Manual Motor Controller for circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@480V.
- Type E devices provide motor disconnecting means, branch short circuit and ground fault protection, motor control and motor overload protection, reducing size and eliminating upstream fuses or circuit breakers for a motor circuit.
- The trip indicating auxiliary contact accessory distinguishes between overload and short circuit fault conditions, enhancing functionality and minimizing downtime.
- Three contactor frame sizes for reduced panel area requirements are directly interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- Available in two sizes, our polycarbonate enclosures come with a lift-off cover, and are rated Type 1, 4, 4X, and IP66, including wash-downs and corrosive environments.
- A variety of pilot devices are available, including non-illuminated momentary push buttons, non-illuminated momentary dual push buttons, maintained selector switches, auxiliary contacts and pilot lights.
- Optional operating handles can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up to three padlocks.
- High fault short circuit current rating of 50kA@480V.
- Full load current adjustment ratio enables overload relay to be set to exact FLA of motor. Provides phase protection for the motor against overload currents.
- Our Series 330 motor protection circuit breakers are certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects, can be used in Group Motor Installations, and can be used to manually control individual motors and protect them against overload and short circuit currents.
- Shipping Notice: We assemble, test and ship our Series E630 Starters within 3 days, including legend plates, and confirm every order ensuring accuracy.