Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Pole combinations available in DPDT, 3PDT, and 4PDT with a carrying current rating of 5A-12A.
- Operating coil voltage options in 24-240V AC and 12-110V DC.
- Hermetically sealed metal enclosures have a temperature code rating of T4A.
- Suitable for use in Class 1, Div. 2, Group A, B, C and D, and Zone 2, Group IIA, IIB, and IIC Hazardous Locations.
- Vacuum baked and dry nitrogen filled – removes contaminants and provides a clean and dry atmosphere for contacts.
- Schematic diagram and terminal markings on the relay for easy reference during installation.
- Note: We recommend that the hermetically sealed miniature square base relay be used in conjunction with retainer clip GPRA-RC4.