- Snap-on side mounted accessories easily install on Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breakers without the use of tools.
- Our front mounted auxiliary contacts do not add depth to the motor protection circuit breaker and installs within its foot print, no extra panel area is required.
- The shunt release module enables the motor protection circuit breaker to be turned “OFF” from a remote loacation.
- Undervoltage release modules are ideal to ensure motors do not automatically restart after a power outage when the motor protection circuit breaker is being used by itself as a manual motor controller.
- The adjustment scale cover prevents inadvertent or unauthorized adjustment of the full load current dial setting of the motor protection circuit breaker.