CE & RoHS
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Color-coded body for quick circuit identification (green=NO, red=NC, white=EM, black=DB).
- Spring-loaded latching mechanism enables user to wire the contact blocks and light modules separate from the operator and outside the confined space of the control panel.
- Stackable 2 deep and up to 3 across providing a total of 6 circuits per operator in any combination.
- Vibration resistant snap-on assembly and 35 degree angled captive terminals and self-lifting pressure plates facilitate wiring even when blocks are stacked.
- Stainless steel spring for protection against corrosion.
- Built-in self-wiping cleaning action and high point contact pressure for low-level switching. Silver contact rivets provide long life in normal control circuits.
- Single mounting position allows for proper installation every time and constant terminal position from block to block.
- Gold plated contacts are available on standard blocks for dry circuit applications.