- LEDs and printed circuit boards allow you to operate this light at any voltage from 20V-277V AC or DC without losing intensity.
- Compact size, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel of any U.S. manufacturer.
- Low power consumption energy saving design.
- Can be used with our 22mm IEC modular pilot lights, illuminated push buttons, push-to-test lights, and illuminated selector switches.
- Bipolar design means functionality is independent of which lead is connected to each terminal.
- When used with our illuminated pilot devices, our rugged LexanTM lenses provide better visibility and can resist high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- When used with our illuminated pilot devices, our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions, and acts as a light reflector because it is white which increases light output and improves visibility from all angles.
- Heavy-duty polyester construction for excellent durability, superior corrosion resistance, moisture rejection, and electrical insulation.
- Captive IP20 guarded terminals to prevent accidental contact with live parts.
- An optional flashing unit is available.