- Push-to-test pilot lights combine an illuminated push button with NO and NC contact blocks factory wired for three-point wiring in standard push-to-test circuits.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, resistor, and multi-voltage light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules available in incandescent or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions, and acts as a light reflector because it is white which increases light output and improves visibility from all angles.
- Manufactured with industrial grade plastics for strength and less weight, the tough polyester construction provides electrical insulation, resists corrosion, and rejects moisture.