- Available in three styles. The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”. The 3-position has two options. One features the “out” position as momentary, the “center” as maintained, and the “in” position as maintained. The other version features the “center” as maintained while the “out” and “in” positions are momentary.
- Solid brass detent mechanism ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits.
- Compact size, only 45.6mm deep from the front of the panel, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel of any U.S. manufacturer.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, resistor, and multi-voltage light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked up to 2 deep and 2 across for a total of 4 circuits per operator. Note: When using a transformer light module or 240V resistor light module, you are limited to two contact blocks on one side (left side).
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to two contact blocks across.