- The linear push-off twist-to-release style operator requires a “twist” for the “out” or “on” position and a linear “push” for the “in” or “off” position. The twist mushroom cap is marked with arrows identifying the direction for the twist release.
- Available in two styles: 40mm mushroom cap or 60mm jumbo mushroom cap.
- Meets EN418 Standards for “Safety of Machinery”. Note: A yellow housing with a red mushroom cap must be used.
- Cone shaped head with knurls fit easily into your hand for a comfortable operation.
- Ergonomically designed red mushroom cap with molded bold white arrows (black arrows on yellow and white caps) for quick identification and ease of control.
- Trigger action function – operator requires dedicated push action to operate contacts, eliminating accidental operation and meeting global standards.
- Latching mechanism which is activated when the actuator of the device is depressed to a certain point and the contacts open.
- The anti-teasing function guarantees the contacts will remain open until a person manually intervenes and releases the actuator.
- The direct drive design mechanically links the mushroom cap operator and contacts to drive the electrical contacts open. The trigger action make the emergency stop operator more than a push button.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, resistor, and multi-voltage light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked up to 2 deep and 2 across for a total of 4 circuits per operator. Note: When using a transformer light module or 240V resistor light module, you are limited to two contact blocks on one side (left side).
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to three contact blocks across