- The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”.
- Solid brass detent mechanism ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits.
- Compact size, only 45.6mm deep from the front of the panel, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel of any U.S. manufacturer.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Direct drive contacts feature a mechanical linkage from the operator to ensure contact separation when actuated, even if the contacts have lightly welded.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and up to 3 across for a total of 6 circuits.
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to three contact blocks across.
- Note: Contact block configurations are based on circuit designation. If only two contact blocks are selected they will be assembled in the left and right positions.