- The 3-position push-pull is available in two basic styles. One version features the “out” position as momentary, the “center” as maintained, and the “in” position as maintained. The other version features the “center” as maintained while the “out” and “in” positions are momentary.
- Solid brass detent mechanism ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits.
- Compact size, only 45.6mm deep from the front of the panel, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel of any U.S. manufacturer.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Direct drive contacts feature a mechanical linkage from the operator to ensure contact separation when actuated, even if the contacts have lightly welded.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and up to 3 across for a total of 6 circuits.
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to three contact blocks across.