- Compact size, only 45.6mm deep from the front of the panel, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel of any U.S. manufacturer.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, resistor, and multi-voltage light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked up to 2 deep and 2 across for a total of 4 circuits per operator.
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to two contact blocks across.
- Note: Contact block configurations are based on circuit designation and light module unit. When using a 240V or 480V transformer light module or 240V resistor light module, you are limited to two contact blocks on one side (left side).