CE & RoHS
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Clamp Ring Wrenches – simplify tightening and loosening of standard polyester octagonal clamp rings. Won’t scratch your lens or panel. Available in 2 styles: Mushroom Wrench (22CRWM) is for use with 22mm NEMA mushroom operators and lever selector switches, and our Standard Wrench (22CRW) is for use with all other 22mm NEMA operators.
- Extended Clamp Rings – available in 3 types to guard against accidental operation. Use our Extended Clamp Ring (22XECR) with flush caps, our Aluminum Extended Clamp Ring (22MECR) with flush or extended caps for easier access to buttons, and our Clear Guarded Clamp Ring (22EECR) with illuminated push buttons.
- Hole Plugs – use to close and seal unused 7/8-inch panel holes. Manufactured with integral “O” ring seal molded on both sides to provide Type 4X rating.
- Lamp Removal Tool – used to facilitate the removal of lamps particularly in illuminated push buttons and push-to-test operators.
- Lock-Off Attachment – permits padlocking most 22mm NEMA operators (push buttons & selector switches).
- Mounting Adapter Kits – offer the ability to conveniently mount 22mm pilot devices in either a round 1-13/64-inch hole or a 1-inch hole.
- Panel Gasket – supplied to accommodate different panel thicknesses, are constructed of Neoprene for long life and low compression set and provides a watertight seal. In order to meet Type 4/4X, at least one gasket must be used. Note: All 22mm NEMA operators come standard with 5 panel gaskets.
- Thrust & Trim Washers – for mounting contact blocks in the horizontal position. Note: Trim washer is not necessary when using a legend plate.