- Our push-to-test pilot lights combine an illuminated push button with NO and NC contact blocks factory wired for three-point wiring in standard push-to-test circuits.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with two lens color options and are available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Manufactured with industrial grade plastics for strength and less weight, the tough polyester construction provides electrical insulation, resists corrosion, and rejects moisture.