- Catalog - 30mm Hazardous
- Catalog – Edition 26
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Cut Sheet - 30mm Hazardous
- Cut Sheet – Multi-Voltage Lights
- Cut Sheet – Pilot Devices
- Industry Technical Reference
- Product Brochure – 30mm
- Product Brochure – Multi-Voltage Lights
- Showcase – 30mm Hazardous
- Showcase – Multi-Voltage Lights
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Super bright white LEDs and printed circuit boards allow you to operate this light at any voltage from 20V-277V AC or DC without losing intensity.
- Depth behind the panel at 1-11/16 inch.
- Integrated light circuit protection. We included a fusible link in the electronic circuit, resulting in predictable failure mode (open circuit) and improving reliability.
- A redesigned circuit allows you to use the light unit in a wider range of applications, including electronic and coil applications where leakage current and voltages may exist.
- Bipolar design means functionality is independent of which lead is connected to each terminal.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Nickel plated clamp rings are ideal for corrosive environments. Heavy-duty brass current carrying components for improved conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- #6 stainless steel terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Optional IP20 terminal guard can be ordered separately as an accessory or factory assembled.