Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Push-to-test pilot lights combine an illuminated push button with NO and NC contact blocks factory wired for 3-point wiring in standard push-to-test circuits.
- For added security, all H-Line push-to-test pilot lights come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure the contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- #6 stainless steel terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions, and acts as a light reflector because it is white which increases light output and improves visibility from all angles.
- Manufactured with industrial grade plastics for strength and less weight, the tough polyester construction provides electrical insulation, resists corrosion, and rejects moisture. All metal parts are nickel-plated for superior corrosion resistance.