c3controls > Products > Configurator > Pilot Devices : 30mm Hazardous Location : Push Buttons : Maintained, Non-Illuminated, 2-Position Push-Pull
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”.
- Wide selection of hermetically sealed and factory sealed contact block configurations specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2.
- For added security, all H-Line push buttons come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- Solid stainless steel detent mechanism ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits. Note: A brass version is available for use with a Logic Reed contact block for non-hazardous location applications.
- All cap types are secured by the clamp ring once installed for tamper protection, unlike snap-on/snap-out caps used by others.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.