c3controls > Products > Pilot Devices : 30mm Hazardous Location : Push Buttons : Maintained, Non-Illuminated, 2-Position Push-Twist-Release
CE & RoHS
- CE Declaration & RoHS Compliance - 30mm Factory Sealed Contact Blocks
- CE Declaration & RoHS Compliance - 30mm Hermetically Sealed Contact Blocks
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- The linear push-off twist to release style operator requires a “twist” for the “out” or “on” position and a linear “push” for the “in” or “off” position. The twist mushroom cap is marked with arrows identifying the direction for the twist release.
- Wide selection of hermetically sealed and factory sealed contact block configurations specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2.
- For added security, all H-Line push buttons come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- Nickel-plated detent mechanism with stainless steel ball ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits.
- All cap types are secured by the clamp ring once installed for tamper protection, unlike snap-on/snap-out caps used by others.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.