CE & RoHS
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Color-coded body for quick circuit identification (green=NO, red=NC, white=EM, black=DB).
- Clear V0 plastic covers resist combustion and aid in visual confirmation of circuit configuration.
- Stackable 4 deep and up to 2 across providing a total of 8 circuits per operator in any combination.
- Vibration resistant snap-on assembly and 35 degree angled captive terminals provides the ability to wire the contact blocks outside the tight space of the control panel.
- Built-in self-wiping cleaning action and high point contact pressure for low-level switching. Silver contact rivets provide long life in normal control circuits.
- Self-lubricating thermoplastic stroker prevents sticking and corrosive build-up.
- Gold plated contacts are available on standard blocks for dry circuit applications. The cover will be gold (amber) in place of clear.
- Optional IP20 terminal guards can be ordered separately as an accessory or factory assembled.