- The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and mount on one side only.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on the light module and each contact block configuration.