- The linear push off twist to release style operator requires a “twist” for the “out” or “on” position and a linear “push” for the “in” or “off” position. The twist mushroom cap is marked with arrows identifying the direction for the twist release.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 4 deep and up to 2 across for a total of 8 circuits.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on each contact block configuration.