- The 3-position push-pull device is available in two basic styles. One version features the “out” position as momentary, the “center” position as maintained, and the “in” position as maintained. The other version features the “center” position as maintained while the “out” and “in” positions are momentary.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and mount on one side only.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on each contact block configuration.