CE & RoHS
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable cap types and colors.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- Rubber boots available in both Neoprene and Fluorosilicone protect the operators and the circuits behind them from harsh chemicals and climates.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 4 deep and up to 2 across for a total of 8 circuits.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on each contact block configuration.