- Need help configuring your selector switch? Click here.
- Operator functions available in 2-, 3-, & 4-position in both maintained and spring return.
- Single cam design ensures 100% cam selection configuration accuracy.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Add-on contact blocks can be stacked 4 deep and up to 2 across for a total of 8 circuits per operator.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on each contact block configuration.
- For alternate key combinations, master keys, and extra or replacement keys consult factory.