- Catalog – Edition 26
- Catalog – IEC Terminal Blocks
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Cut Sheet – IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Cut Sheet – IEC Terminal Blocks
- Industry Technical Reference
- Product Brochure - IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Showcase – IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Terminal Block Marker Orientation & Custom Printing
- Standard grey thermoplastic housing in 8mm and 9mm with ratings from 6.3A & 30A.
- Hinged fuse carrier allows the fuse to be engaged or disengaged by moving the carrier.
- Accept 5 x 20mm or 5 x 25mm fuses and 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch fuses for North American applications.
- Spare fuse, provided as standard, may be placed in the carrier of WTB2-FB52.
- Identification with the markers is possible on both the terminals and the fuse carrier.
- WTB2-FB52L includes LED indication. A specially designed built-in circuit gives identification when the fuse blows, clearly identifying a fault in the circuit.
- WTB2-FB1L & WTB2-FB130L has a red LED that glows to indicate a blown fuse.
- Mounting foot designed for “snap-on”, “snap-off” assembly allows for direct mounting on 32mm and 35mm DIN rails.
- The funnel entry design makes wiring easy and accepts wires as small as 0.5mm2 (24 AWG) and as large as 120mm2 (4/0 AWG).
- Marking system allows for fast and easy circuit identification. Blank, custom, and standard markers are available.
- Designed to meet the strict specifications and standards of UL and IEC.