- Catalog – Edition 25
- Catalog – IEC Terminal Blocks
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Cut Sheet – IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Cut Sheet – IEC Terminal Blocks
- Industry Technical Reference
- Product Brochure - IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Showcase – IEC & NEMA Terminal Blocks
- Terminal Block Marker Orientation & Custom Printing
- Standard grey thermoplastic housing in 5mm, 6mm & 8mm widths, and available in 20A – 50A.
- WTB2S-W2-12, WTB2S-W4-12, & WTB2S-W6-12 features one termination point on one side and two termination points on the other side.
- WTB2S-W2-22, WTB2S-W4-22, & WTB2S-W6-22 have two termination points on each side. Bridging facility is at the center of the terminals.
- Convenient top wiring – the spring clamp is opened with commonly available screwdrivers, enabling the conductor to be easily inserted in the opening of the spring clamp.
- Our zinc and electroplated clamping yokes and current bars provide superior conductivity, superb corrosion resistance in normal and hazardous environments, and in conjunction with the stainless steel spring clamp are vibration resistant.
- Pre-loaded 302 stainless steel spring clamps hold the wire securely against the current bar, and won’t loosen, even in high vibration applications.
- Internal jumpers (circuit bridges) are available for adjacent and alternate terminal blocks, which frees up valuable wiring space and reduces assembly time.
- Mounting foot designed for “snap-on”, “snap-off” assembly allows for direct mounting on 35mm DIN rails.
- Accepts wires as small as 0.5mm2 (22 AWG) and as large as 10mm2 (8 AWG), up to 50 amperes.
- Marking system allows for fast and easy circuit identification. Blank, custom, and standard markers are available.