Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Cable Tie Attachment (universal) – are anchors that can be used when cable ties are used to bundle a number of wires inside the duct. Installs easily with a straight blade screwdriver. Twists into place and holds securely into the bottom of the duct. Single, universal attachment for all sizes of duct.
- Mounting Clips – provide an easy method for installing wiring duct on a 35mm DIN rail. Simply snap the mounting clip on the DIN rail and secure the wiring duct to the mounting clip.
- Mounting Insert (universal) – used to install smaller sizes of wire duct inside larger sizes of duct, for separation of electrical circuits. Installs easily with a straight blade screwdriver. Twists into place and holds securely. Single, universal insert for all sizes of duct.
- Name Plates – provide a simple means of identifying circuits, groups of wires, sections of control panels, or wiring for different machines. Includes a paper label and clear protective label cover. Simply snaps into the duct slot.
- Nylon Rivets – are used to install wiring duct to any panel or mounting surface. Simply pushes into the duct slot.
- Wire Retainers – hold wires in place inside the duct during initial wiring/installation activities or during maintenance/alteration activities. Wire retainers prevent loose wires or wire bundles from falling out of the duct when the duct cover is removed. Simply snaps on the duct finger.
Product Showcase Related Products