- Factory assembly of a Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breaker and Series 300 Contactor provides the convenience of a single catalog number and shorter control panel bill of material.
- Designed for optimum performance in multi-motor installations, and can achieve Type 2 coordination in circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@460V.
- Integral right side mounted auxiliary contacts, 3 power poles + 1 auxiliary, are standard on all c3 non-reversing contactors.
- Full load current adjustment ratio enables overload relay to be set to exact FLA of motor. Provides phase protection for the motor against overload currents.
- Compact size, only 45mm wide up to 20HP@460V to minimize the amount of panel area required.
- The “ON/OFF” manual operator enables individual motor circuits to be easily isolated without having to disconnect all of the circuits in a control panel.
- The contactor and motor protection circuit breaker are assembled with a link module, enabling the starter to be installed on a single 35mm DIN rail.
- Starter assembly and installation in Group Motor Installations is easier and faster with the use of connection modules and commoning links to conveniently distribute power to multiple starter assemblies.