c3controls > Products > Enclosed Direct-On-Line (DOL) Starters : Contactor + Overload Relay Assemblies
- Factory assembled and wired starters and pilot devices provide the convenience of a single catalog number and shorter control panel bill of material.
- Five frame sizes for devices rated 9A-65A. Starters rated 15HP@460V (11kW@400V) are only 45mm wide reducing panel are requirements.
- Available in two sizes, our polycarbonate enclosure comes with a lift-off cover, and are rated Type 1, 4/4X, and IP66, including wash-downs and corrosive environments.
- A variety of pilot devices are available, including non-illuminated momentary push buttons, non-illuminated momentary dual push buttons, maintained selector switches, auxiliary contacts and pilot lights.
- Optional cover mounted reset push button allows the starter to be reset from outside the enclosure.
- High fault short circuit current rating of 100kA@480V and 600V with Class J fuses.
- Integral auxiliary contacts, 3 power poles + 1 auxiliary, are standard on all c3 non-reversing contactors.
- Full load current adjustment ratio of approx. 1:1.5 enables overload relay to be set to exact FLA of motor.
- Manual or automatic reset and test modes, and stop button all in a single device for convenient control circuit wiring.
- Trip test function standard on all c3 Series 320 Overload Relays.
- Shipping Notice: We assemble, test and ship our Series E620 Starters within 3 days, including legend plates, and confirm every order ensuring accuracy.