- 32A MPCB Assembly w-Mounting Foot
- 32A MPCB Assembly w-Mounting Foot, Side Mounted Auxiliary, Front Mounted Auxiliary, Shunt/Undervoltage Release Module
- 32A MPCB Type E Assembly w-Mounting Foot, Side Mounted Auxiliary, Trip Indicating Module
- 32A MPCB Standard Assembly
- Front Mounted Auxiliary : 32A MPCB with 330-FA11S25
- Lineside Terminal Barrier : 32A MPCB with 330-LSTBS25
- Link Module (330-CMS216) : for use w-Series 300-M07 to 300-M16 AC or DC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS225A) : for use w-Series 300-S09 to 330-S25 AC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS225D) : for use w-Series 300-S09 to 300-S25 DC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS240A) : for use w-Series 300-S32 to 300-S40 AC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS240D) : for use w-Series 300-S32 to 300-S40 DC Contactors
- Mounting Foot : 32A MPCB with 330-MF1
- Shunt Release & Undervoltage Release Module : 32A MPCB with 330-SR25X & 330-UR25
- Side Mounted Auxiliary : 32A MPCB with 330-SA
- Trip Indicating Auxiliary Contact : 32A MPCB with 330-STA22S25
- Snap-on accessories are easily installed without the use of tools.
- 18mm wide trip indicating auxiliary contacts can be used to identify the trip cause – overload (1 NO and 1 NC) or short circuit (1 NO and 1 NC), to help determine the type of service that may be required.
- MPCBs available as Type E UL 60947-4-1A self-protected combination manual motor controller when accessories trip indicating auxiliary contact (330-STA22S25) and line side terminal barrier (330-LSTBS25) are assembled for circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@460V. For field assembly only.