- 32A MPCB Assembly w-Mounting Foot
- 32A MPCB Assembly w-Mounting Foot, Side Mounted Auxiliary, Front Mounted Auxiliary, Shunt/Undervoltage Release Module
- 32A MPCB Type E Assembly w-Mounting Foot, Side Mounted Auxiliary, Trip Indicating Module
- 32A MPCB Standard Assembly
- Front Mounted Auxiliary : 32A MPCB with 330-FA11S25
- Lineside Terminal Barrier : 32A MPCB with 330-LSTBS25
- Link Module (330-CMS216) : for use w-Series 300-M07 to 300-M16 AC or DC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS225A) : for use w-Series 300-S09 to 330-S25 AC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS225D) : for use w-Series 300-S09 to 300-S25 DC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS240A) : for use w-Series 300-S32 to 300-S40 AC Contactors
- Link Module (330-CMS240D) : for use w-Series 300-S32 to 300-S40 DC Contactors
- Mounting Foot : 32A MPCB with 330-MF1
- Shunt Release & Undervoltage Release Module : 32A MPCB with 330-SR25X & 330-UR25
- Side Mounted Auxiliary : 32A MPCB with 330-SA
- Trip Indicating Auxiliary Contact : 32A MPCB with 330-STA22S25
- Installation Instructions - Series 330 Front Mounted Auxiliary Contacts
- Installation Instructions - Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breaker
- Installation Instructions - Series 330 Side Mounted Auxiliary Contact Block
- Installation Instructions - Series 330 Trip Indicating Auxiliary Contacts
- Installation Instructions - Series 330 Undervoltage Release / Shunt Release
- Only 45mm wide up to 20HP @ 460V (15kW @ 400V).
- Ampere Ratings: 0.16A-32A
- High fault short circuit current rating of 50kA @ 480V.
- Certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects, can be used in Group Motor Installations, and can be used to manually control individual motors and protect them against overload and short circuit currents.
- Listed as a UL 60947-4-1A Type E self-protected combination Manual Motor Controller for circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@460V.
- The “ON/OFF” manual operator enables individual motor circuits to be easily isolated without having to disconnect all of the circuits in a control panel.
- Operators can be padlocked in the “OFF” position (max. one 4.9mm padlock) during maintenance.
- 35mm DIN rail or panel mounting for fast and easy installation.
- Modular design allows Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breakers to be easily used with the complete range of Series 300 Standard and Miniature Contactors and accessories.