CE & RoHS
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Full voltage, resistor, and dual input remote test light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light units come in various lens color options and are available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Front panel mounting for simple installation and lamp replacement. Just unscrew the lens, replace the lamp, and plug another one in.
- Premium engineered thermoplastics keep the light units running cool while providing extreme light intensity versus competitor units that run hot and produce high heat.
- Heavy-duty brass current carrying components for improved conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Optional IP20 terminal guard can be ordered separately as an accessory or factory assembled. Note: IP20 guards cannot be used with MRTL dual-input light units.