CE & RoHS
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Need help configuring your selector switch? Click here.
- Compact size, only 45.6mm deep from the front of the panel, assumes the lead in the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel.
- Operator functions available in 2- & 3-position in both maintained and spring return.
- Single cam design ensures 100% cam selection configuration accuracy.
- Full voltage, resistor, and multi-voltage light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Illuminated handles are available in two styles and seven different colors.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum bezel.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and up to 2 across for a total of 4 circuits.
- Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to three contact blocks across.
- Polyester construction for superior corrosion resistance, moisture rejection and electrical insulation.