CE & RoHS
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Compact, thin design comes with up to two integral circuits for field wiring.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable cap types and colors.
- Optional octagonal polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings.
- Rubber boots, available in Neoprene, protect operators and the circuits behind them from harsh chemicals and climates. They come with a built-in clamp ring and thrust washer. Note: When installing operator, we recommend that the thrust washer be placed behind the panel to prevent rotation.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions, and acts like a squeegee forming a permanent watertight seal that meets Type 4/4X with our without a rubber boot.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- “Add-On” contact blocks are available to add to basic operators to increase the number and type of contacts. Up to 3 blocks with 2 circuits each may be added, giving a total of 8 contacts per operator.
- Contact Block Ratings: A600 (7,200VA Make/720VA Break), 600VAC Max. / Max. Continuous Thermal Current, Ith: 10A. P300 (138VA Make/130VA Break), 250VDC Max. / Max. Continuous Thermal Current, Ith: 5A.