c3controls > Products > Configurator > Pilot Devices : 30mm Hazardous Location : Push Buttons : Maintained, Illuminated
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Wide selection of hermetically sealed and factory sealed contact block configurations specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2.
- For added security, all H-Line push buttons come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- #6 stainless steel terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions, and acts as a light reflector because it is white which increases light output and improves visibility from all angles.