c3controls > Products > Pilot Devices : 30mm Hazardous Location : Push Buttons : Momentary, Non-Illuminated
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable cap types and colors.
- Wide selection of hermetically sealed and factory sealed contact block configurations specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2.
- For added security, all H-Line push buttons come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- #6 stainless steel terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Polyester construction provides superior durability, corrosion resistance, moisture rejection and electrical insulation. For added protection, metal parts are nickel-plated.
- Fluorosilicone rubber boots available to protect the operators and the circuits behind them from harsh chemicals and climates.