c3controls > Products > Configurator > Pilot Devices : 30mm Hazardous Location : Selector Switches : Non-Illuminated
Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL)
- Need help configuring your selector switch? Click here.
- Operator functions available in 2- & 3-position in both maintained and spring return.
- Single cam design ensures 100% cam selection configuration accuracy.
- Wide selection of hermetically sealed and factory sealed contact block configurations specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2.
- For added security, all H-Line push buttons come standard with a screw tightening mounting bracket to ensure contact blocks remain snug to the operator.
- Operators come standard with a polyester clamp ring, although optional aluminum clamp rings are available.
- #6 stainless steel terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our revolutionary U-Cup seal is infused with a Teflon coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Note: We recommend that any NC Logic Reed contact block be mounted to the operator before NO contact blocks are mounted.