- Push-to-test pilot lights combine an illuminated push button with NO and NC contact blocks factory wired for 3-point wiring in standard push-to-test circuits.
- Modular design provides endless options for appropriate operator interface with a variety of interchangeable lens types and colors.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Manufactured with industrial grade plastics for strength and less weight, the tough polyester construction provides electrical insulation, resists corrosion, and rejects moisture.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on the light module and each contact block configuration.