- The 3-position push-pull device is available in two basic styles. One version features the “out” position as momentary, the “center” as maintained, and the “in” position as maintained. The other version features the “center” position as maintained while the “out” and “in” positions are momentary.
- Full voltage, transformer, and resistor light units in a wide range of voltages.
- Light modules come with various lens color options and are available in incandescent, neon, or our LED lamps with leakage protection.
- Rugged LexanTM lenses for improved visibility and resistance to high impact for reliable performance, even in high ambient temperatures.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and mount on one side only.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- All frictional parts are molded with an internal self-lubricant to provide outstanding wear without troublesome greases used by others.
- Our seal is infused with a coating to eliminate cracking when exposed to harsh conditions.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on the light module and each contact block configuration.