- The 2-position push-pull is maintained in both the push and pull positions. The primary application is “push” to “stop” and “pull” to “start”.
- Manufactured with industrial grade plastics for strength and less weight, and we use metal where it matters. The tough polyester construction provides electrical insulation, resists corrosion, and rejects moisture.
- Solid brass detent mechanism ensures reliable operation in emergency applications, providing safe interruption of circuits.
- All cap types are secured by the clamp ring once installed for tamper protection, unlike snap-on/snap-out caps used by others.
- Optional polyester or polished aluminum clamp rings with coarse 16 pitch threads.
- Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy wiring.
- Contact blocks can be stacked 4 deep and up to 2 across for a total of 8 circuits.
- #6 terminal screws with self-lifting captive wire clamps accommodate #22 through two #12 AWG wires (0.5-4mm2) per terminal.
- Note: When choosing the IP20 Guard option, in order to achieve IP20 protection a terminal guard must be assembled on each contact block configuration.