- Compact design is a custom fit specifically optimized for use with or 22mm IEC pilot and signaling devices – leading the industry with the shortest depth behind the panel.
- All c3 22mm IEC pilot and signaling devices, including illuminated options with up to three contact blocks, are compatible for factory assembly and installation with our polycarbonate enclosure.
- Panel gasket provides an environmentally secure fit, creating a squeegee effect and forming a permanent watertight seal that provides Type 4/4X and IP66 ingress protection.
- Factory assembly of our 22mm IEC compact control stations provide the convenience of a single catalog number, no assembly required, shorter control panel bill of materials, and easier inventory management.
- Contact blocks available up to one deep and three across providing multiple circuits in a compact space.
- Compact, polycarbonate enclosures are UL Listed and rated for Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4/4X, 12, 13 and IP66, including wash-downs and corrosive environments.
- Manufactured with all stainless steel hardware including #8 thread form screws, ensuring 100% reliability in corrosive environments.
- For easy installation, the enclosure has two lateral M20 conduit entries and two base conduit entries.
- Enclosure cover is keyed for enhanced safety and to prevent misalignment during installation.
- Screw cover assessor, included as standard, prevents debris build-up.