22mm IEC Accessories
Smaller. It’s a Big Deal.
- A wide range of accessories from contact blocks, hole plugs, wrenches, lock-off attachments, and more... a nice complement to our line of 22mm IEC Pilot Devices
Configure Your Item Here
Our snap-on contact blocks are color coded for quick circuit identification and feature 35° angled captive terminal screws and self-lifting pressure plates for fast and easy installation. Contact blocks can be stacked 2 deep and up to 3 across for a total of 6 circuits.
Spring loaded latch allows for easy installation and wiring for up to three contact blocks across. Fits all 22mm IEC operators (except Unibody Lights).
Clamp Ring Wrench
To simplify tightening and loosening of polyester clamp rings. Won't scratch your panel.
Lock Off Attachment
Our lock off attachment permits padlocking most 22mm operators.
Thrust & Trim Washers
Trim washer is not necessary when using a legend plate.
Use to close and seal unused 22.5mm (7/8") panel holes. Manufactured with integral "O" ring seal molded on both sides to provide Type 4X rating.
Lamp Removal Tool
Used to facilitate the removal of lamps particularly in illuminated push buttons and push-to-test operators.
- Miniature bayonet base lamps to provide reliable lamp secureness.
- Multiple voltage options in Incandescent and LED lamps.
- LED lamps feature built-in leakage protection.
- Incandescent lamps available in clear and clear flashing. Note: There may be a 5-15 second delay before flashing begins.
- 2-ply laminated plastic, laser engraved for a permanent and quality appearance.
- 2 lines of text with approx. 16 characters per line.
- Uppercase is standard unless specified.
- Special and custom engraving up to 12 x 24 inches, consult factory. Note: Special and custom legend plates are not available for same-day shipping.