22mm NEMA Accessories
Durable and Flexible Products that Outlast the Competition
- A wide range of accessories from extended clamp rings, mechanical interlocks, wrenches, lock-off attachments, and more... a nice complement to our line of 22mm NEMA Pilot Devices
Configure Your Item Here
Add-On Contact Blocks
Our "Add-On" Contact Blocks can be added to basic operators to increase the number and type of contacts. Up to three blocks with two circuits each may be added giving a total of eight contacts per operator. Blocks simply screw on the back of the operator. Note: The first two contacts must be ordered in operator base.
Extended Clamp Rings
Extended Clamp Rings are available in 3 types to guard against accidental operation. Use our Extended Clamp Ring (22XECR) with flush caps, our Aluminum Extended Clamp Ring (22MECR) with flush or extended caps for easier access to buttons, and our Clear Guarded Clamp Ring (22EECR) with illuminated push buttons.
Clamp Ring Wrenches
Clamp Ring Wrenches simplify tightening and loosening of standard polyester octagonal clamp rings. Won’t scratch your lens or panel. Available in 2 styles: Mushroom Wrench (22CRWM) is for use with 22mm NEMA mushroom operators and lever selector switches, and our Standard Wrench (22CRW) is for use with all other 22mm NEMA operators.
Use to close and seal unused 7/8" (22.5mm) panel holes. Manufactured with integral "O" ring seal molded on both sides to provide a Type 4X rating.
Lamp Removal Tool
The Lamp Removal Tool is used to facilitate the removal of lamps particularly in illuminated push buttons and push-to-test operators.
Lock Off Attachment
Our lock off attachment permits padlocking most 22mm NEMA operators.
Our Mechancial Interlock is available in two styles and is designed for use between two adjacent operators mounted on 2" (50.8mm) centers. Use with Flush and Extended caps or with Push-Pull Maintained Caps or Toggle Switches.
Mechanical Interlock Code "22MI" has a built-in mechanical advantage and may be used to interlock momentary push buttons and/or selector switch combinations.
Mechanical Interlock Code "22MIR" provides maximum leverage and is designed for use between maintained operators.
Our panel gaskets are constructed of Neoprene for long life and low compression set and provide a watertight seal. Panel gaskets are supplied to accomodate different panel thickness. In order to meet Type 4/4X requirements, at least one gasket must be used. Note: All 22mm NEMA c3 pilot devices come standard with five gaskets.
Thrust & Trim Washers
Thrust & Trim Washers are used for mounting contact blocks in the horizontal position. Note: Trim washer is not necessary when using a legend plate.
- Miniature bayonet base lamps to provide reliable lamp secureness.
- Multiple voltage options in Incandescent, LED, and Neon lamps.
- LED lamps feature built-in leakage protection.
- LED voltage tolerance is +/- 10%.
- Incandescent lamps available in clear and clear flashing. Note: There may be a 5-15 second delay before flashing begins.
- 2-ply laminated plastic, laser engraved for a permanent and quality appearance.
- 4 lines of text with approx. 7 characters per line.
- Uppercase is standard unless specified.
- Special and custom engraving up to 12 x 24 inches, consult factory. Note: Special and custom legend plates are not available for same-day shipping.