Engineered for Superior Performance in all Applications
Configure Your Item Here
Your configured product catalog number and product description:
Catalog Part Number:
For application support or offline purchase call 724.775.7926
Your c3 Web Price
Contact Blocks (Standard Industrial)
- Color-coded body for quick circuit identification.
- Stackable 4 deep and up to 2 across providing a total of 8 circuits per operator.
- Snap-on assembly and 35 degree angled captive terminals for wiring the contact blocks outside the confined space of the control panel.
- Built-in self-wiping cleaning action and high point contact pressure for low-level switching.
- Self-lubricating thermoplastic stroker prevents sticking and corrosive build-up.
- Gold plated contacts are available on standard blocks for dry circuit applications.
- Optional IP20 terminal guards can be ordered separately or factory assembled.
Contact Blocks (Hermetically Sealed & Factory Sealed)
- Specially engineered for Class 1, Division 2 and Zone 2 in a wide selection of hermetically sealed power reed (360VA inductive), mid-power reed (180VA inductive), medium logic reed (40VA inductive/100W resistive), and logic reed (40W resistive) configurations.
- Manufactured with all stainless steel hardware, excellent for harsh environments and for 100% reliability.
- Logic reeds are great for low power level (resistive loads only), especially PLC inputs.
- Color-coded for quick circuit identification (green=NO, red=NC, white=EM, black=DB).
- Additional features include: Thermoplastic stroker, Solid brass bus connection, Thermoplastic polyester body, Stainless steel terminal screws, Hermetically sealed glass chamber, Actuator magnet, and Silver alloy contacts.
We offer four types of 30mm extended clamp rings that guard against accidental operation. Use our Extended Clamp Rings (ECR or AECR) with flush caps, our Clear Guarded Clamp Ring (EECR) with illuminated push buttons and our Large Extended Clamp Ring (LECR) with flush or extended caps, which also provides easier access to your push buttons.
Clamp Ring Wrench
To simplify tightening and loosening of standard polyester and aluminum 1-3/8" (34.9mm) octagonal clamp rings. Won't scratch your lens or panel.
Our PPGD guards against accidental operation and is made of a high strength polyester material.
Use to seal unused panel holes. Our hole plug comes with additional sealing panel gaskets to ease installation and is rated Type 4X.
IP20 Terminal Guards
Our IP20 terminal guards protect against accidental contact with live parts and can be ordered separately as an accessory or factory installed providing the convenience of a single catalog number. Note: IP20 terminal guards must be installed before wiring. For terminal marking convenience, our guards can be utilized with Series WTB2 markers.
Lock Off Attachments
c3controls offers a wide variety of 30mm corrosive resistant lock-off attachments for maintained and momentary push buttons and selector switches. Our LOAX, LOAM, and LOAP lock-offs permit locking operators in the depressed position. Our LOAFC lock-off covers and locks the operator so its position cannot be changed and features a 1/4" (6.4mm) diameter padlocking hasp.
Our panel gaskets are constructed of Neoprene for long life and low compression set and provide a watertight seal. Panel gaskets are supplied to accommodate different panel thickness. In order to meet Type 4/4X requirements, at least one 1/16" (1.6mm) gasket must be used. Note: All c3controls 30mm operators are provided with gaskets.
Push Maintained Flush and Extended Caps
Use with a secondary standard cap and mechanical interlock to provide two button momentary/maintained operation or use on adjacent operators with mechanical interlock to provide two-button maintained/maintained operation.
Thrust & Trim Washers
Anti-rotation device for use with 30mm push buttons, selector switches and pilot lights to provide additional protection from rotation and aid in alignment. This product is optional with c3controls gasket technology.
Our mechanical interlock features a 2" (50.8mm) center and can be used to interlock two adjacent operators. This may also be used to interlock a two-unit maintained/momentary assembly. Note: Factory installation is recommended.
Lamp Removal Tool
Used to facilitate the removal of lamps particularly in illuminated push buttons and push-to-test operators.
- 2-ply laminated plastic, laser engraved for a permanent and quality appearance.
- 2 lines of text with approx. 16 characters per line.
- Uppercase is standard unless specified.
- The tall legend plate (LPT) features 3 lines of text with approximately 16 characters per line.
- Potentiometer legend plate comes standard with a scale and one or two lines of text.
- Special and custom engraving up to 12 x 24 inches, consult factory. Note: Special and custom legend plates are not available for same-day shipping.
- Miniature bayonet base lamps to provide reliable lamp secureness.
- Multiple voltage options in Incandescent, LED, and Neon lamps.
- LED lamps feature built-in leakage protection.
- Incandescent lamps available in clear and clear flashing. Note: There may be a 5-15 second delay before flashing begins.