General Purpose Relays : Sockets & Retainer Clips
The Perfect Solution for Low Energy Switching & Control Logic
[PRODUCT RESOURCES COMING SOON!]
- Pin and blade terminal styles are interchangeable with other commonly available relays.
- IP20 guarded and open-style unguarded terminals available.
- Sockets are keyed to ensure proper assembly.
- DIN rail mounting for fast and easy installation, or panel mounting for secure installation in high vibration and shock applications.
- Break resistant polycarbonate or glass-filled nylon.
- Open style terminals to accept ring tongue terminals.
- Combination head (+/-) terminal screws accept straight, phillips, or pozidrive screwdrivers.
- Meet UL and IEC standards requirements making them suitable for use in global applications.
- Retainer clips are available in four styles to accommodate entire socket offering.
- GPRA-RC1 & GPRA-RC2 come in package quantities of 10 clips.
- GPRA-RC3 & GPRA-RC4 come in package quantities of 10 pair.
- Retainer clips recommended for use in high vibration applications securing relay in socket.
- Sockets & retainer clips are RoHs compliant.