IEC Terminal Blocks : Accessories
A wide range of accessories to include end, separator, and partition plates, end barriers, circuit bridges, din rail, markers, and more!
IEC Terminal Block Accessories starting at only $0.03! Configure below.
- A wide range of complementary accessories to any wiring application
- Terminal marking strips and group markers in a variety of widths available in blank, standard or custom printed
- Insulated circuit bridges in up to 10 positions to easily cross connect between multiple terminals and free up valuable wiring space and reduce assembly time
- Shipping Notice: Special and custom terminal markers are not available for same-day shipping.
Configure Your Item Here
Circuit Bridge (Internal, Insulated) for Screw Clamp Terminal Blocks
Use our insulated circuit bridges to electrically connect multiple terminal blocks. Our circuit bridges are pre-assembled and available in 2-, 3-, 4-, and 10-position.
Circuit Bridge (Insulated Push-In) for Spring Clamp Terminal Blocks
Our insulated push-in circuit bridges provide IP20 protection and simplify the task of cross connection between multiple terminal blocks. Circuit bridges are available for connections between adjacent and alternate terminal blocks.
Circuit Bridge Installation and Removal Tool
For easy installation and removal of circuit bridges with adjacent terminal blocks.
End barriers retain the terminal blocks on the mounting rail.
Our end plates enclose the open side of the last terminal block in a rail assembly to provide isolation from adjacent equipment and circuits. May also be used as a separator to divide circuits in a terminal block rail assembly.
Partition plates are used to identify and segregate terminal block groups. In addition, they maintain the required creepage and clearance for electrical isolation.
A separator plate is used to divide circuits in a terminal block rail assembly.
DIN Rail Support Bracket
Angled bracket raises DIN rail off of mounting panel for easier more convenient wiring of terminal blocks.
We offer two types of 35mm symmetrical DIN rails; steel and aluminum. Our steel DIN rail is zinc with clear chromate plated and is available in either 1m (3.28ft) or 2m (6.56ft). The aluminum version is available in 1m (3.28ft). Each simply fasten by screws to the mounting surface – no special brackets or hardware are needed. Terminal blocks easily snap-on to rail.
Group markers and group marker holders are used to identify an assembly of adjacent terminals that are associated with a specific function, control circuit, or part of a machine.
- Available in different sizes from 5mm – 20mm.
- Alpha and numeric characters and symbols can be printed on the markers.
- Printing available in both uppercase and lowercase.
- Orientation options in horizontal and vertical.
- Printed or blank marker strips available to fit blocks of certain widths.
- An entire strip of markers can be installed at the same time without having to separate the markers.
- Custom printing available ($18 set-up fee). Submit an Excel file, database file, or CAE/CAD file using your purchase order as the name of the file with the file type extension. Excel files should be sent to email@example.com. If you do not have a file to submit and would prefer c3controls to create the marker file for you, then there is a $50 fee which includes the printing.
- For complete details on custom printing & set-up fees, custom marker strips, and the quick marker strip product guide click here.
Explore Our Family of Products!
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!