IEC Terminal Blocks : Accessories
Quick and Reliable Connections for a Wide Range of Applications
IEC Terminal Block Accessories starting at only $0.02! Configure below.
- A wide range of complementary accessories to any wiring application
- Terminal marking strips and group markers in a variety of widths available in blank, standard or custom printed
- Plotter system with simple plug-and-play compatibility
- Insulated circuit bridges in up to 10 positions to easily cross connect between multiple terminals and free up valuable wiring space and reduce assembly time
- Note: All VP500 Accessories are compatible with the VP600 Plotter.
- Shipping Notice: Special and custom terminal markers, plotters and plotter accessories are not available for same-day shipping.
Configure Your Item Here
Circuit Bridge (Internal, Insulated) for Screw Clamp Terminal Blocks
Use our insulated circuit bridges to electrically connect multiple terminal blocks. Our circuit bridges are pre-assembled and available in 2-, 3-, 4-, and 10-position.
Circuit Bridge (Insulated Push-In) for Spring Clamp Terminal Blocks
Our insulated push-in circuit bridges provide IP20 protection and simplify the task of cross connection between multiple terminal blocks. Circuit bridges are available for connections between adjacent and alternate terminal blocks.
Circuit Bridge Installation and Removal Tool
For easy installation and removal of circuit bridges with adjacent terminal blocks.
End barriers retain the terminal blocks on the mounting rail.
Our end plates enclose the open side of the last terminal block in a rail assembly to provide isolation from adjacent equipment and circuits. May also be used as a separator to divide circuits in a terminal block rail assembly.
Partition plates are used to identify and segregate terminal block groups. In addition, they maintain the required creepage and clearance for electrical isolation.
A separator plate is used to divide circuits in a terminal block rail assembly.
DIN Rail Support Bracket
Angled bracket raises DIN rail off of mounting panel for easier more convenient wiring of terminal blocks.
We offer two types of 35mm symmetrical DIN rails; steel and aluminum. Our steel DIN rail is zinc with clear chromate plated and is available in either 1m (3.28ft) or 2m (6.56ft). The aluminum version is available in 1m (3.28ft). Each simply fasten by screws to the mounting surface – no special brackets or hardware are needed. Terminal blocks easily snap-on to rail.
Group markers and group marker holders are used to identify an assembly of adjacent terminals that are associated with a specific function, control circuit, or part of a machine.
- Available in different sizes from 5mm – 20mm.
- Alpha and numeric characters and symbols can be printed on the markers.
- Printing available in both uppercase and lowercase.
- Orientation options in horizontal and vertical.
- Printed or blank marker strips available to fit blocks of certain widths.
- An entire strip of markers can be installed at the same time without having to separate the markers.
- Custom printing available ($18 set-up fee). Submit an Excel file, database file, or CAE/CAD file using your purchase order as the name of the file with the file type extension. Excel files should be sent to email@example.com. If you do not have a file to submit and would prefer c3controls to create the marker file for you, then there is a $50 fee which includes the printing.
- For complete details on custom printing & set-up fees, custom marker strips, and the quick marker strip product guide click here.
Plotter & Plotter Accessories
Plotter and plotter accessories are not available for same-day shipping. These products require an extended lead time. Consult the c3 factory for details.
VP600 Plotter System
- Plotter System comes standard with: Plotter, EK VarioSign Software, Universal Power Supply, Cables, 2 Marker Frames (WTB2-VPMF2), 1 Pen (0.35mm), 5 Ink Cartridges, 20ml Cleaning Fluid & Cleaning Container.
- Frames for different size markers can be installed on the plotter at the same time – frames can be changed in seconds.
- Operation like a normal printer – pens feature a special seal to prevent them from drying out, and remain in the plotter pen station.
- Auto calibration and a special start-up function ensures neat labeling from the very first marker.
- Ink is supplied by cartridges that can be easily replaced without any mess.
- EK VarioSign labeling software is specially developed for the VP600 plotter, making it quick and easy to develop labeling on a PC – or marker data can be imported from Excel files, text files, database files, or CAE/CAD files.
Our marker frames are used to hold marker strips securely in place while plotting.
Plotter pens are available in five different tip sizes and are color coded for easy identification of the tip size. Disposable pens are available if you want to avoid cleaning the pens. Pens are supplied with ink from the easily inserted ink cartridges (WTB2-INKCART1).
The 1ml black ink cartridge easily inserts into the plotter pen without any mess. This ink cartridge is ideal for use with WTB2-PP** pens. Note: ** Represents the code for the plotter pen tip size.
Plotter Pen Cleaning Fluid
Fluid to clean dry ink from the tips of the plotter pens.
Cleaning Container for Plotter Pen Cleaning Fluid
Container for storing plotter pen cleaning fluid.
Explore Our Family of Products
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!