Wire Duct Accessories
Durable Wire Duct for Superior Performance in Any Environment
Wire Duct Accessories starting at only $0.05! Configure below.
Not ready to buy yet? Request your free samples, today!
- Cable Tie Attachment (universal for all size duct) – for anchoring bundled wires inside the duct.
- Mounting Clips – easy method for installing wire duct on a 35mm DIN rail.
- Mounting Insert (universal for all size duct) – used when installing smaller sizes of wire duct inside larger sizes of duct, for separation of electrical circuits.
- Name Plates – includes a paper label and clear protective label cover.
- Nylon Rivets – use to install wire duct to any panel or mounting surface.
- Wire Retainers – prevents loose wires or wire bundles from falling out of the duct when the duct cover is removed.
Configure Your Item Here
Cable Tie Attachment
Cable Tie Attachments are anchors that can be used when cable ties are used to bundle a number of wires inside the duct. Installs easily with a straight blade screwdriver. Twists into place and holds securely into the bottom of the duct. Single, universal attachment for all sizes of duct.
Mounting Clips provide an easy method for installing wiring duct on a 35mm DIN rail. Simply snap the mounting clip on the DIN rail and secure the wiring duct to the mounting clip.
Mounting inserts are used to install smaller sizes of wire duct inside larger sizes of duct, for separation of electrical circuits. Installs easily with a straight blade screwdriver. Twists into place and holds securely. Single, universal insert for all sizes of duct.
Name Plates provide a simple means of identifying circuits, groups of wires, sections of control panels, or wiring for different machines. Includes a paper label and clear protective label cover. Simply snaps into the duct slot.
Nylon Rivets are used to install wiring duct to any panel or mounting surface. Simply pushes into the duct slot.
Wire Retainers hold wires in place inside the duct during initial wiring/installation activities or during maintenance/alteration activities. Wire retainers prevent loose wires or wire bundles from falling out of the duct when the duct cover is removed. Simply snaps on the duct finger.
Explore Our Family of Products
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!