A World-Class Solution. An Even Better Value.
Disconnect Switches starting at only $23.04! Configure below.
Not ready to buy yet? Request your free samples, today!
- Door mount and panel-base mount installations
- Switch ratings from 16A-125A
- Switch configurations in 3-, 4-, and 5-pole
- Certified for use in Manual Motor Controller applications Suitable as Motor Disconnects
- Variety of operating handle styles and colors rated for Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4/4X, 12, and 13, IP55 and IP65
- ABS plastic, polycarbonate, and carbon steel enclosures with Type 1, 4X, 12, 13 and IP65 ratings
Top 5 Non-Fused Best Sellers
- Panel-Mount, 3P, 32A, Short Pistol, Black, 283mm Shaft
- Door-Mount, 3P, 63A, Round Handle, Black/Grey
- Door-Mount, 3P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
- Door-Mount, 4P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
- Door-Mount, 3P, 32A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
Top 5 Enclosed Best Sellers
- Polycarbonate, 3P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
- ABS Plastic, 3P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
- ABS Plastic, 3P, 16A, Lever Handle, Black/Grey
- ABS Plastic, 4P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
- Polycarbonate, 4P, 25A, Round Handle, Red/Yellow
Configure Your Item Here
Finding the Perfect Disconnect Product for your Application has never been easier
A wide variety of UL certified disconnect options available in door or panel-base mount, panel mount with an integral operator, enclosed, and as UL 508 Listed Manual Motor Controllers Suitable for use as Motor Disconnects. We make it easy to configure the product you need, and deliver it to you pre-assembled. One part number makes it simple, reducing cost — ordering, inventory and installation.
Compact space saving design for reduced size control panels. Our 16A switch is only 43mm (1-11/16″) wide and our 25A to 63A switches are only 50mm (1-31/32″) wide.
Ask Our Experts – Customer Support and Engineers At Your Service!
Got questions? Our Customer First and Product Specialists welcome the chance to discuss your needs and answer your questions. Call 724.775.7926 or email us.
The Perfect Range of Devices
A complete line of non-fused disconnect switches that are rugged, dependable, and UL 508 Listed. From panel-base mount to door mount and enclosed with switch ratings from 16A to 125A, we deliver the best value to meet your switching application needs.
- Panel-base mount to door mount with switch ratings from 16A – 125A, motor loads up to 40HP at 480V (55kW at 400V)
- Switch configurations available in 3-, 4-, and 5-pole
- Wide variety of operating handle styles and colors with Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4/4X, 12, and 13, IP55, and IP65 for ingress protection ratings for the most demanding industrial environments
- Configurations available in 3- and 4-pole with switch ratings from 16A – 63A, motor loads up to 25HP at 480V (30kW at 400V)
- Wide variety of operating handle styles and colors with Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4/4X, 12, and 13, and IP65 for ingress protection ratings for the most demanding industrial environments
- A variety of compact, lift-off cover ABS plastic, polycarbonate, and carbon steel enclosures with Type 1, 4X, 12, 13 and IP65 ratings for the most demanding applications — including wash-downs and corrosive environments
- A variety of modular accessories from auxiliary contacts, power poles, and neutral poles can be installed in the field
- Installation is easy — modules install on the left or right side of the switch — up to two modules for a three pole switch
- Terminal shields can be installed on the line and load side of the switch, providing extra protection and guarding against accidental contact with live parts
Engineered to a Higher Standard
World-class in design and delivering on functionality our disconnect switches are engineered to ensure exceptional performance and safety. Available in numerous mounting options and operating handles, these products are suitable for use as a motor disconnect and rated for a variety of environmental applications.
Our disconnect switches are certified to UL and CSA Standards and CE marked for global versatility. Our enclosures are also UL Listed and CSA certified.
Manual Motor Controller
Certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects for motors up to 40HP at 480V (45kW at 400V).
Disconnect switches include positive drive to open double break contacts to ensure circuit isolation, and feature a 10kA short circuit rating at 600V AC with upstream Class J fuses.
A rigid operating shaft can be cut to length to fit your enclosure depth, ensuring positive, reliable actuation of the switch.
The rugged steel collar rigidly secures the operating shaft in the switch on panel-base mounted switches.
Operating handles with ON/OFF and international I/O symbols can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up to three padlocks for extra safety and the security needed during maintenance activities.
Our door interlock allows entry into the enclosure only when the switch is in the OFF position. Our pistol operating handles include a concealed “defeater mechanism” that must be operated with a tool and allows entry when the switch is in the ON position.
Glass filled polyamide thermoplastic housings are ARC track resistant and provide insulation between poles.
Integral captive terminal clamps are shipped in the backed-out position for easy wiring and are plated for corrosion resistance. Dual terminal markings are clearly visible on the operator for easy reference during installation.
Switches include IP20 terminals and we provide, as a standard feature, a line-side terminal shield to guard against accidental contact with live parts.
Test Drive This Product
Still not sure? We offer free product samples for many of our products. No strings attached. We believe in our products and we think you will too, once you give them a try.
Profile in Success – Mark Bower, RenewAire
Mark Bower – Product Development Engineer, RenewAire
RenewAire was the first U.S. manufacturer to produce a static plate Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV). Its elegantly simple cross-flow technology offers positive air stream separation, which provides healthy, fresh air while recapturing heat or coolness normally wasted in an exhaust air stream. RenewAire is one of the largest manufacturers of ERV technology in North America – Since 1932!
Explore Our Family of Products
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!