General Purpose Relays
The Perfect Solution for Low Energy Switching & Control Logic
General Purpose Relays starting at only $4.70! Configure below.
Not ready to buy yet? Request your free samples, today!
- Pole combinations available in SPDT, DPDT, 3PDT and 4PDT with a carrying current rating of 5A- 25A.
- Operating coil voltage options in 24-240V AC and 24-110V DC.
- Mechanical actuator included as standard. Optional indicating light (red for AC / green for DC) & mechanical actuator.
- Note: Relays available in convenient multi-packs, consult factory.
Top Best Sellers
Configure Your Item Here
An Ideal Solution for a Wide Variety of Application Needs
c3controls’ offers a full line of general purpose relays (“plug-in” relays), perfect for use in a wide variety of applications. Quick and economical to install, our relays allow for easy maintenance and assembly, and come in a variety of base configurations.
Our line of general purpose relays are available in octal base, square base, flange mounted, and miniature.
Test Drive This Product
Still not sure? We offer free product samples for many of our products. No strings attached. We believe in our products and we think you will too, once you give them a try.
Ratings & Configurations for Every Type of Application
General purpose relays install quickly and easily. Our relays come with AC and DC coils so you can choose the right configuration for a variety of applications. We thoroughly test these devices to ensure that in every specification, they’ll perform as you expect them to.
Ordinary Location Relays
- Multiple styles available in octal base, square base, flange mounted, miniature, and miniature slimline
- Pole combinations available in SPDT, DPDT, 3PDT, 4PDT with a carrying current rating of 5A-25A
- Operating coil voltage options in 24-240V AC and 12-110V DC
- Optional indicating light and/or mechanical actuator
Sockets & Retainer Clips
- Pin and blade terminal styles are interchangeable with other commonly available relays
- IP20 guarded and open-style unguarded terminals
- DIN rail mounting for fast and easy installation or panel mounting for secure installation in high shock and vibration
- Sockets are keyed to ensure proper assembly
- Retainer clips available to secure relay in socket in high vibration applications
Dependable Performance & Industry Proven Reliability
Our general purpose relays are 100% tested to ensure performance to specifications and meet UL, CSA and IEC standards requirements for use anywhere in the world.
Our general purpose relays meet UL, CSA and IEC standards requirements making them suitable for use in global applications.
Low coil consumption minimizes transformer power supply requirements.
We use cadmium free AgNi contacts that are environmentally friendly.
Tape wound coils are marked with the coil voltage and our optional indicating lights are color coded, red for AC and green for DC.
Schematic diagrams and terminal markings are located right on the relay for easy reference during installation.
Our 4PDT, 10A miniature square base relay features a writable marking label for fast and easy circuit identification.
Explore Our Family of Products
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!